Establised in 2004, Daybreak Nurseries is an independent local company that offers high quality flexible childcare.
Our nurseries are based in Amersham Town Centre, Amersham Chiltern Avenue, Rickmansworth Town Centre and Rickmansworth Shepherds Lane. Each Nursery has developed a unique character that reflects the diversity and individuality of our children.
The three founders and directors Kath Curtis, Sarah Dodds and Sally Lewis have selected a team of dedicated and highly skilled managers and staff for each nursery. They all share their passion to create a stimulating ‘home from home’ environment and a flexible service designed to suit the demands of busy parents.
We believe that learning should be FUN!
Daybreak Nurseries takes the holistic approach, we work in developing the whole child; physically, mentally and socially. We nurture each child’s natural curiosity to reach their full developmental potential, in their formative years by helping them to develop the social skills and confidence they will require as they move on.
Your child is an individual with unique emotional and learning needs. We believe it is essential to maintain close parental communication in order to monitor and streamline our care with yours.
We believe that these are the key elements that ensures all our children are happy and content.
We do this by:
- Providing a stimulating safe environment.
- Encouraging children’s natural learning.
- Fostering imagination and creativity.
- Developing lively and enquiring minds
- Enabling children to develop friendships
- Listening to the needs of our children and their parents
- Developing independence, self respect and self-confidence
- Recognising all cultures and family backgrounds
- Respecting other children’s religious faiths.